Excess body or facial hair can dramatically impact your confidence and self-esteem. At LegacyMD, we eliminate unwanted body and facial hair and allow our clients to enjoy the freedom and enhanced confidence that comes with smooth, hair-free skin.
- The average woman will spend over 2 months of her life shaving unwanted body hair.
- Men don’t have it any better. The average man will spend up to 6 months shaving to maintain his smooth face.
FREEDOM FROM EXCESS HAIR
Unwanted body and facial hair affects both men and women and is one of the most common cosmetic concerns among both genders. But thanks to recent advances in hair removal, getting rid of excess hair can be easy and affordable. At LegacyMD, we help our clients reach their aesthetic goals through safe, proven, state-of-the-art laser hair reduction treatments. Every member of our team considers your comfort and safety our highest concerns, and we’re committed to providing you with the exceptional results you deserve. Compare to waxing, plucking, our Cynosure ElitePlus machine has following advantages:
- Quick and mess-free treatments
- Lasting results
- Does not require hair to be grown out
- Overall less expensive
How Does it Work
- Gentle pulses of energy pass through the skin and into the hair follicle.
- The follicle absorbs the energy and is destroyed, unable to produce hair again.
- The Elite+™ uses two different lasers to provide safe, fast, and comfortable treatments for any skin type
- The technician will use a handpiece that emits beams of laser energy which is absorbed by the hair follicles and converted to heat, which will deter the hair follicles for future growth.
Real Realistic Results
You don’t have to live with the embarrassment of unwanted facial or body hair. Contact LegacyMD in Frisco, TX to schedule your consultation and find out which hair removal method is right for you.
What Areas Can Be Treated?
Hair from the face, back, chest, arms, underarms, bikini lines and legs can be treated.
What Type Of Result Can I Expect?
Expect to see a gradual decrease in the hair thickness and in the amount of hair present.
How Long Does The Treatment Take?
Treatments times depend on the size of the area but typically take less than 30 minutes.
What Does The Procedure Feel Like?
Patients describe a range of sensations from tingling to the snap of a rubber band during the procedure.
When Can I Resume My Daily Activities?
Typically, there is no downtime and you can return to your daily activities immediately following the procedure.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
Since our hair grows in cycles multiple treatments are often recommended for desired results. Other factors that influence this include hair color, texture and area being treated.